Friday 9 May 2008

Technical Help in Production

Various people needed my assistance during production, Bronwyn Dowle needed assistance throughout her project as it demanded heavy use of maya which she had never used before.

As part of my hours with building her drum kit for production I showed how how to operate maya so she could get her work done.

Equally Joanna Staniforth needed assistance with shake and how to use the scripts i gave her. I also gave her image capture advice in order to get the most out of her inked drawings.

Steven White often needed production advice on rendering, compositing and rigging as well as the rig i provided for him. This allowed him to be able to output his work correctly for his production.

Natasha Adiletta needed assistance throughout the compositing stage, I gave her a thorough introduction to compositing and shake, this allowed her to composite all of her work bar the maya scene rotoscoped section mentioned below which i composited.

No comments: